HomeTopic10-minute makeup routine

10-minute makeup routine

41 Reviews
  • twitter@3xCreated with Sketch.

Reviews

10-minute Makeup Routine #CheriePartner
10-minute Makeup Routine #CheriePartner
Hey guys! Have you’ve ever been so busy that you only have 10 minutes to get ready? Make up and all? I have found my fav quick makeup routine and today I’ll be sharing it with you! I have combination sensitive skin so Clean beauty products really help my skin and don’t cause an avert reaction. The look today is just really neutral and glowy! Skin Type: Combination, Sensitive Skin Tone : Medium-Deep Skin Concern: Some dark spots and a little uneven tone Step 1 : I take my fav foundation (preferably a hydrated formula for the dew effect) and I place it in the back of my hand and apply a light coverage with a beauty blender. COVERGIRL - Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation Step 2: I take my fav glowy highlighter and apply it from my brow bone till about the top of my cheek bone and blend it out with my fingertips. I really love this highlighter stick! It has a cool feel on your skin and gives the perfect amount of glow. Some highlighters can be too sparkly but I don’t have that problem with this highlighter! COVERGIRL - Clean Fresh Cooling Glow Highlighter Stick Step 3: I take my fav blush it’s a pretty taupe color and apply that to the apples of my cheek and blend out with a brush. This blush is my favorite. It’s part of the Covergirl clean line and the formula is a nice cream formula and glides on and blends really well. I like that it’s not sticky and doesn’t feel too heavy. I find that some cream blushes can deem heavy and this one is very light weighted like a cloud. COVERGIRL - Clean Fresh Cream Blush Step 4: I spray with Nyx dewy setting spray I love this spray it feels very hydrating and it’s not sticky and keeps my foundation from being Matte. NYX - Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray Step 5: apply lip gloss and I’m out the door! PRO TIP: Never skip the dewy setting spray it gives your skin that final glow! BESOS 😘
Sade.s.a
Clean Fresh Cooling Glow Highlighter Stick
COVERGIRL-Clean Fresh Cooling Glow Highlighter Stick
10-minute Makeup Routine
10-minute Makeup Routine
When I only have 10 mins to do my makeup bc I’m running late or whatever, my goals are to brighten up my face and add a charm to it. Not that it’s not already charming on its own, but you know how it is running on lil sleep 🤪 On these days, I prefer not to go anywhere near foundation as I find that it can be quite messy to work with in a short amount of time and sometimes brings out my imperfections a lil too much. So to glow I used the ĀETHER BEAUTY - Crystal Charged Cheek Palette on both my eyes (light pink “Aphrodisiac”), as a highlighter (“Pure Love”) on my cheeks and nose & as blush (reddish pink “Divinity”). I really like this formula as it’s non chalky and has good hold. I even used the sample I have from ĀETHER BEAUTY - Rose Quartz Crystal Gemstone Eyeshadow Palette in Rose Quartz in the corners of my eyes. It stays on great, especially when used on a base like SAPPHO - New Paradigm Concealer in Caramel. I also used elate - LipColour Pencil to give my eyes that metallic look. As for the lips, I prepped them with BITE - Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm which has a nice, creamy texture but I dislike the scent! And then I topped my lips with the new BITE - Yaysayer Plumping Lip Gloss on Cinnamon Twist, which is a nice lipgloss made with cinnamon oil to plump the lips. It comes out of a twisted tip which can be cleaned after each use, which is great for times like this when you wouldn’t want to contaminate your makeup! I finished this look off with Milk MAKEUP - KUSH High Volume Mascara that most of us probably got from Sephora for our birthday 🎂 and Milk MAKEUP - KUSH Fiber Brow Gel to shape my eyebrows. I gave it a 4 star because I feel sometimes it wipes off on area of my face I wish it wouldn’t.
valchemic
Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm
BITE-Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm
10-Minute Makeup💄 I’ve become a lazy-makeup girl!
10-Minute Makeup💄 I’ve become a lazy-makeup girl!
A year ago, I was waking up at 4:15 AM every.single.day before my 9 AM job just to do my makeup. Yeah..really!   The only quiet and alone time that I found in my day came long before the sun rose, as I sat in front of my mirror for 4 hours slowly and meticulously putting the effort into the art that I created on my face. Nowadays, with a “big-girl” job, and double the workload, I’ve decided to prioritize my sleep every evening, with a 30-minute cardio session as soon as I’m on my feet. Long story short, I’ve become a lazy-makeup girl. But don’t get it twisted-- I still want to look good and well put-together every day. It’s taken me a few months, but I’ve finally found the perfect 10-minute makeup routine for lazy girls or busy professionals that covers all major points and features of your face. First things First: BROWS, HONEY. Brows have always taken most of my time. Nowadays, they’re a quick 3-5 minute fill-in. For the perfect fluffy boy-brow, I’ve been a long time lover of MAC’s Shape+Shade Brow Tint in the shade Spiked. Shape+Shade is a fine-tip felt pen, which gives natural hair stroke effects, perfect for a quick fill-in. Just simply shake the product to get the color to the tip, and lightly stroke throughout the brow where you’re desiring more volume.  Simple Skin. When I’m in the mood to rock my bare skin, I pump a small amount of BECCA’s Shimmering Skin Liquid Skin Perfector onto the back of my hand, and apply to all of the high points of the face: cheekbones, above the brows, and a small amount on my chin. The only other product I’ll add is a super small amount of RMS Beauty Un-CoverUp Concealer, which adds luminous, natural coverage where you need it (under eyes, center of the face, and over any imperfections). I use a small, fluffy synthetic concealer brush to blend, and set with just a tiny bit of powder.  Easily MesmerEYES. Eye makeup used to take me for-ever. A simple, beautiful eye can be easily achieved with a small amount of your bronzer blended with a fluffy brush on the lid and below the eye. Next, you’ll want to curl your lashes, and apply a generous amount of mascara. I love Lancôme Dèfinicils in Deep Black. The wand is thin and tapered, for a gorgeous cat eye that imparts the look of natural lash extensions.  You can save yourself a bit of time by applying any face products with a Beauty Blender, and to use your products in multiple ways (i.e. bronzer as eyeshadow, brow pencil for faux freckles).
BriannaDyer96
My 10 minute makeup routine 😘✨
My 10 minute makeup routine 😘✨
Hi friends, this is the makeup routine I do when I’m in a pinch! No foundation makes for a more natural glow “my skin but better” feel. I don’t mind my acne showing through since acne is normal ✨ My skin tone is fair, and my skin type is sensitive/combination dry with rosacea & it is acne prone. Here’s my 10 minute routine: e.l.f. - Wow Brow Gel this brow gel is my favorite! It’s $4 at Ulta and the gel isn’t too thick but keeps my brow hairs in place all day and gives them an extra “oomph.” 5/5 vegan & cruelty free! I use the shade “brunette.” Milk MAKEUP - Flex Concealer my favorite go-to for evening out my skin tone. I use the shade “fair.” I dot it all around my red spots and any inflamed spots and let it sit for a few mins before blending it out. It’s not too drying, more of a satin finish. Available at Sephora. 5/5 Rare Beauty - Soft Pinch Liquid Blush this is a mini I have of the matte blush formula in “grace.” I would much prefer to try the dewy formula—this one blends out kind of patchy if you don’t work fast. Regardless, the smallest amount gives you awesome color payoff and this mini will last me forever. Available at Sephora. 4/5 BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter this is my all time favorite liquid highlighter. I literally use the smallest amount on my ring and middle fingers and dab it out all over my upper cheekbones over my blush as well as on the bridge of my nose. I’ve had this mini for a long time and highly recommend it! Available at Ulta. 5/5 tarte - LIT Chrome Paint Highlighter this is such a good eyeshadow in a pinch. Shade “bronzed.” I take the smallest amount on the tip of my middle finger and apply and blend it all over my lid and crease. Super easy look! Available at Sephora. 5/5 FENTY BEAUTY - Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara a secret hero! I’m using the new merlot shade, I really want them to come out with a brown shade. It gives me more length and volume and doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes. Available at Sephora. 5/5 URBAN DECAY - Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen super easy brush-tip eyeliner pen. A bit expensive, plus it mush be shaken up before using or it applies washy. I usually just apply a super small outer wing to extend my lashes. Doesn’t irritate my eyes. Available at Ulta. 5/5 essence - Soft Contouring Lipliner my all time favorite! This lip liner is $2 at Ulta. I apply it all over my upper lips and around my bottom lips. Not drying! 5/5 FENTY BEAUTY - Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer last but not least. The classic Fenty Glow gloss bomb. Shade “Fenty glow” the perfect glossy luminizer! Not goopy, and tastes great. Doesn’t last super long but is still a hit. Available at Sephora. 5/5 See any faves? #Cherie Partner
relpixela
Flex Concealer
Milk MAKEUP-Flex Concealer
10 Minute Makeup Routine
10 Minute Makeup Routine
Guys, I like to get as much sleep as I can, and that means I don’t usually have much time for makeup, before work. This morning I sat down and filmed my morning routine to show how I quickly lay down color and hit it out the door! Products Used: BECCA - Zero No Pigment Virtual Foundation MORPHE - Hint Hint Skin Tint COVERGIRL - TruBlend Undercover Concealer COLOURPOP - Super Shock Highlighter ciaté - Glow-to Illuminating Blush benefit - Ka-Brow! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush Glossier. - Boy Brow benefit - 24-Hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel e.l.f. - Bite Size Eyeshadow Palette benefit - Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
timetodyehair
 Super Shock Highlighter
COLOURPOP- Super Shock Highlighter
MY 10 MIN DEWY MAKEUP ROUTINE💋
MY 10 MIN DEWY MAKEUP ROUTINE💋
Step 1: I always cleanse and moisturize my face prior to putting on makeup. I don’t really use a primer - I know I probably should but the primers I have make my face oily and so it moves my foundation during the day. Step 2: FOUNDATION! I use the FENTY BEAUTY - Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation in the shade 160. I love it as it’s so dewy and keeps my skin looking hydrated and plump. It’s full coverage and I don’t need to use a lot for it to make my face look flawless. I really massage this foundation in with my fingertips to ensure it lasts all day and looks natural. The texture is super light and thin. Step 3: BROWS! I fill in my eyebrows with a brow pencil and then apply brow gel to keep them all in place. This is definitely the one step I’ll NEVER miss out on. Even if I don’t wear any makeup I’ll always gel down my brows! Step 4: BRONZER! I put some bronzer around my cheek bones and forehead just to give my face a bit of color and contour! Step 5: LASHES! I use the essence - I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara This mascara is super affordable and lasts forever. It’s very smooth on the lashes and it never becomes clumpy. I’ve been using this product for years and it’s still one of my favorites! Step 6: SET the face with some setting spray... and I’m done! Quick and easy dewy natural makeup look in just under 10 minutes! 💕 Paula x
PaulaKarnasopoulos
I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
essence-I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
Previous
Next