6 easy and fast hairstyles for naturally curly hair!
Jul. 21, 2020
Curly hair has something magical about it! It’s unique, energetic and well yes, sometimes challenging to maintain or style. But it’s time to get creative and positive, because at Cherie we will show you how to create some amazing and easy hairstyles for curly hair. With just a little bit of preparations, a few bobby pins, elastic bands and hairspray you’ll be able to transform your head and add some spark to that curliness! Check out some of the best curly hair hairstyles for women, and follow our easy tutorials to get that perfect curly look!
The beauty of this hairstyle lays in its simplicity. Easy and fast, you can rock a high curly ponytail anytime and anyplace!
1. Gather all your hair and tie it with an elastic at the very top of your head.
2. Put vertically a few bobby pins underneath the ponytail to keep it lifted and secure.
3. Apply a curl-defining cream to the ends of the ponytail for that enhanced bouncy effect!
Curly Hair Side Braid
One of the best hairstyles for long and short curly hair. It not only will give some elegance and romance to your look, but is also extremely easy to do!
1. Start with freshly washed hair, apply some curl-enhancing spray to it and let it air-dry.
2. Part your hair and tie one half of it to make it easier to do the braid on the other side. Grab a small section of hair on the side you want the braid. Start braiding close to the skin and toward the crown of your head.
3. After reaching the crow part, untie the rest of the hair and pin above the braid so it doesn’t cover up that beautiful pattern you just did!
For all of us who don’t want anything extraordinary, but still like our hair up and tight. Feel free to add a bit of color to it with a floral scarf!
1. Gather your hair, as you would to make a ponytail, and pull it to the crown of your head.
2. Pull your hair half-way through the elastic and start wrapping it around the hair until it’s holding it in place.
3. By pulling on some sides of the bun, you can delicately make it looser and create that fun messy effect!
Giving your look a little twist has never been easier. Half-buns are fast to do, fun and suit everybody!
1. Grab the hair from above your ears and put into a high ponytail at the top of your head, while leaving the other part of your hair loose.
2. Twist the ponytail around its root and round it down to the base until you have a bun. Take a few bobby pins to secure it. You can also use a few more pins to secure some loose ends if you want it a bit more neatly!
A great way to put your curly hair up in a quirky way! Unique and energetic, those space buns are very easy to do and tend to make people around you smile more!
1. Separate your hair in half and tie down on each side of the head.
2. With each section create a tight bun a bit behind and above your ear. Tie them with elastics.
3. Secure the buns with bobby pins and you’re done! For some extra wavy style, you can take out a few hair strands and let them loose on the sides of your face.
This is the perfect hairstyle for short to medium length curly hair. You’ll be able to do it in no time, and give your curls that wow effect!
1. Grab your hair and tie it up into a high ponytail.
2. Start adjusting the hair, and tug it a bit to the front and sides of the elastic. By this you will create an even effect of a all-round pineapple updo!
Playing around with hairstyles is the best way of giving yourself a super fast makeover and will definitely make your day a fun one! As you can see, with those amazingly easy and fast hairstyles from our hair lovers at Cherie, your curls will get a completely new life. Check out more hair related articles at Cherie.com, and join our healthy beauty community by downloading our beauty review app!
A Journey of Self 🌹
I figured Black History Month was as good as any opportunity to talk about my self finding. Growing up in a small yet old family, I always had questions about my roots and family history. I also struggled with self conscious doubts about my appearance. Why is my nose this big? Why is my hair this curly? Why am I taller than average? These weighed heavy on my mind growing up because honestly, sticking out sucked. So, I finally dove deep into my family’s origin and decided to do an Ancestry DNA analysis. I immersed myself with every corner of the site. I only got the chance to finish my maternal grandmas side of the family tree, but even that has plenty of gaps. Yet, when I received my DNA results I was stoked. Then I realized, I don’t know much about any of these places. So I dug even deeper. I have a little journal of things I’ve learned and want to know, but this was quite the experience. It was heartbreaking and satisfying at the same time. I highly recommend for every race and background to do this DNA Test. The best part of this was scrolling through photos of the people of the respected countries I was DNA matched to. I swear I saw a girl who looked like me, but everyone else thinks I’m tripping lol. In the end, I’m satisfied with my results and findings. Relatively speaking, this way of self discovery has been the most effective.
Clear skin the gentle way?
Thank you @cheriefor this amazing gift 🤩 “buh-koo-chee-all” HERBIVORE - Bakuchiol Anti-Aging Serum I’ve already become a diehard Herbivore lover. So to receive this beauty was super exciting. When I started my acne journey on Cherie I was (and still am) a Differin Acne Gel stan. This was my choice of retinol and I wanted it strong to treat acne and boost my cellular turnover. Now that my acne is currently under control and it’s getting hot again, I definitely want something smooth and gentle. Bakuchiol is a gentler alternative to the very popular ingredient retinol. So essentially you’ll get overall youthful results for your skin. I haven’t tested this on my acne theory yet, but overall my face has been smooth and irritation free. This serum does not have a smell which I love for products of this caliber. I also love that it’s light and not drying at all. I use this at night and since i have a tolerance to retinol I use it every night. I haven’t been using it long enough to see results (about 12 weeks) but I definitely can’t wait to finish this. Have you tried Bakuchiol?
Stay Young Forever? ✨
That’d be great right? Well in taking those steps, I definitely recommend these amazing serums. I was gifted the: Intoxicated Cosmetics: Snake Serum Bee Serum Snail Serum I started using the Snail Serum last night first and wow did I notice a difference. The Snail Serum mainly targets dryness. I used this in place of my usual night time serum and boy did I notice a difference. I N G R E D I E N T S : All Serums contain: ✨Niacinamide Bee Serum: Bee Venom Plant Based Stem Cells Royal Epigen Snake Serum Snake Venom Green & White Tea Extract Peptides Snail Serum Snail Peptide Hyadisine Echinacea Moronga Oil Extract I definitely will try the other serums in my routine as I get used to the Snail Serum but so far my skin is definitely happy. What serum would you like to try?
My Farewell To Cherie
Follow me on Ig for more skincare since Cherie is leaving 😭 @naturedskinv This has been an amazing journey and I’ve made soo many amazing friends. Thank you for all the love, conversations, and just overall happiness I’ve experienced on this app. I’m definitely sad, a little upset, and a dash of confused, but thank you @cheriefor giving me such an amazing confidence boost and guidance. The way the app shaped my thoughts on skincare has been insane. I’m still willing to forget this and call it a joke if y’all are! 😭 Anyways thank you again and hopefully we can stay in touch 🙏🏾
Do It All Toner 🍃🍃
I have been loving the brand Truly lately ✨ I recently purchased this: 🍃TRULY - CBD Jelly Toning Solution 🍃 And it’s by far one of my favorite toners. Ingredients: 💚100MG CBD 💚Glycolic Acid 💚Tea Tree Oil 💚Organic Aloe 💚Rose Petal Extract This brand is also: 💚Vegan 💚Cruelty Free 💚Clean I use this every other night and it as tremendously helped my skin barrier and acne. I was really concerned about the glycolic acid irritating or drying my skin but it didn’t at all 🤩 I highly recommend this to combo and oily , acne prone skin. This will be a toner I keep in my night routine. I got it from Ulta (of course) for $24 (I paid $15 after coupons) Do you use CBD products? 🍃
Self-Expression, Beauty Rituals, and Uplifting The Trans Community With Mariana MarroquinLearn about LA's Trans Wellness Center and how to become a better ally for the trans community.Jun. 24, 2020
How Cherie's Skin Report Can Help Users Get Advice from their PeersCherie's beauty community offers solutions to all of your skincare questions!Jun. 18, 2020